For online Admissions process, students must visit our Website : Dev Bhoomi Medical College of Ayurveda & Hospital
and should fill-in the detail available in the free Registration form. On receiving the Registration form, our Admission counselors call the Admission seeker/s in no time.
The Applicant can walk directly into our campus & meet our admission counselor, who will counsel the student regarding the different courses and the eligibility criteria. After all the details received by the student, the applicant can fill the admission form & submit the photocopy of the documents. After scrutiny, the applicant will be informed about admission. On confirmation of admission the candidate is required to deposit the fee as per college norms.
Walk-in to our admissions office at Dev Bhoomi Medical College of Ayurveda & Hospital(DBMCAH)
Toll-Free No.- 1800 103 4049
Rules and Regulations
Any of the applicants who has taken admission in the institute must thoroughly read all relevant information contained in the prospectus and he/she is bound by the prevalent rules and regulations of the institution. These have been provided separately to every individual applicant in the form of a booklet at the time of admission. The students must go through them thoroughly.
Admission Document Required
- High School/HSC examination pass certificate and mark sheet (03 copies).
- Intermediate/SSC examination pass certificate and mark sheet (03 copies)
- Transfer Certificate/School Leaving Certificate in original.
- Migration Certificate in original.
- Character Certificate in original.
- Medical Fitness Certificate from Registered Medical Practitioner or CMO.
- Passport size photograph.
- Self addressed envelope (11 cm x 25 cm size) with Rs. 05 stamp affixed (10 nos).
- Gap Certificate (reasons for the gap year/years).
Original testimonials will be verified at the time of counseling or joining the Institute.
Admission will be treated provisional till the production and verification of the original testimonials.